Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Toycom's SPACE GHOST: COAST TO COAST (2000)

The ghost with the most...

For a great selection of film, comic and TV action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, BriansToys.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, ZoloWorld.com, MonkeyDepot.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of film, TV and pop culture t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

Cartoon Network's Space Ghost: Coast to Coast is a mystery me as I never watched the show in the late '90s. However, I am all too familiar with Space Ghost, having been raised on the Saturday morning cartoon - "Space Stars" - in the early '80s. The Herculoids were my favorite 'toon of the show, but Space Ghost did grab my attention. Fans of Space Ghost old and new have plenty to like about this figure. It's a very faithful representation of the cartoon superhero, loaded with useful articulation and an array of accessories: desk, chair, cue cards and even a little coffee mug. A version with light-up lasers was also released, as well as a clear version.

TOYCOM's SPACE GHOST: COAST TO COAST
    Sculpted by Art Asylum
    9" x 13"

>> CARDBACK ARCHIVE <<

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Toycom's SPACE GHOST: COAST TO COAST (2000)-space_ghost-front-.jpg   Toycom's SPACE GHOST: COAST TO COAST (2000)-space_ghost-back-.jpg   Toycom's SPACE GHOST: COAST TO COAST (2000)-1spaceghostloose.jpg