Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Big Sister Eleanor Lamb SNEAK PEEK

BioShock 2 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive teaser image...

For a great selection of video game action figures and collectibles, check out BigBadToyStore.com, ToyWiz.com, PastGenerationToys.com, SuperHeroToys.com, HobbyLinkJapan.com, and Sekaido.com.

For a great selection of video game t-shirts and apparel, check out TShirtGurus.com and 80sTees.com.

NECA reveals via Twitter (twitter.com/NECA_Toys) a sneak peek at their BioShock 2 San Diego Comic-Con Exclusive: an action figure 2-pack of Big Sister Eleanor Lamb with a "Saved" Little Sister. Eleanor will feature a redecoed Big Sister figure body, including a new head sculpt, collar and the lack of shoulder armor. The "Saved" Little Sister will come painted like a normal little girl (as they appear at the end of the game) and comes with a small Bouncer doll accessory. More details and photos later this week...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Big Sister Eleanor Lamb SNEAK PEEK-1bioelanorclose.jpg   Big Sister Eleanor Lamb SNEAK PEEK-1lambbio2.jpg  

Peajam is offline Registered User

Thumbs up Re: Big Sister Eleanor Lamb SNEAK PEEK

Nice sneak peek, NECA has always done detailed figures and im sure this two-pack will be no exception One issue i have is, when comparing the images, the figure just doesnt look enough like Eleanor, i cant put my finger on why though, but im sure this is just a prototype so i hope they do some touch-ups on it before its release It may be the facial expression because she looks a little depressed lol
    Last edited by Peajam; 05-17-2010 at 09:34 PM.