Figures.com

MoleKingQ is offline Registered User

Need help finding two figures

I'm trying to get my hands on two figures but I don't actually know who they are. They are both female and I think both around 5 or 6 inches near G.I.Joe size. One is a bit like a female human torch with a naked body made out of flame with I think the main body orange and different coloured parts. This figure has a translucent quality. The other is a kind of scantily-clad warrior, mad max looking, probably a villain, the most striking feature is two skulls covering each breast. They're most likely from the 90s and sold in the UK. That's all I remember I know it's not much to go on but maybe someone with an encyclopedic knowledge could help.

•ONEYE• is offline Termoderator

Question Re: Need help finding two figures

MoleKingQ is offline Registered User

Re: Need help finding two figures

You got it with She-Spawn and close with the other one but it was actually Nova:
    http://www.mickgray.net/1mickholly/silvernova1a.jpg