Figures.com

JeffSaylor is offline Editor

Ask Matty Questions? Post them HERE!

Have a question for the monthly Ask Matty Q&A? Post them here!

agent_85 is offline Registered User

Re: Ask Matty Questions? Post them HERE!

This is a follow-up question to the one asked about Battle-Lion in the Q&A on the 7/1/2010. I understand that it makes sense to bring the majority of the "humanoid" characters into the same scale, I expect that Buzz-Off for example will not have a unique skinny body as seen in the MYP/200X series for instance. However Battle Lion was a mountain of an animal, he was at least 3-4 times bigger than Battle Cat, is there no way you could at least do a 2-up on the Battle Cat mold? Would you consider putting up a poll to ask fan opinon on the mattycollector boards?

Starscream is offline Happy Christian

Is Stinkor in the works or Mekaneck so all his parts will be out first?
    Silence is Golden
    I love the smell of flowers
    did you just let one?

Recently you announced Mattypalooza attendees will choose if Swiftwind will be made available in pink (Classic) or white (Royal), I can't help but think back to the Panthor debacle. I think fans will have equally strong opinions on this one, would it not be better to offer both versions? After all, it's nice to have a choice sometimes.

Is there a likelihood that we may see more undersized characters like Orko in the line? Characters such as Odiphus or Marzo in his 'old man' state?

When you get round to reissuing Tri-Klops will he have a corrected left forearm?

There looks to be some great releases to expect in the next few months especially the Eternian Palace Guards, you guys have gone all out on that set! I noticed that the boots they are wearing on the back of the box differ from those on the actual product, why the last minute change?
    Also, would the shield not have been better designed to fit in their hands as opposed to clip on due to the forearm armor being in the way?

Kilowog was a great figure despite the lack of the thigh swivels. That said, it was a shame that he had a botched left hip. Will upcoming Collect and Connect figures such as Validus and Arkillo, who incorporate much of this mold, have this hip joint corrected?

Guile1912 is offline Registered User

When is the Legions of Superheroes box set coming out?
    Do you know who are the characters included in the set?
    Can you give us a link for pictures?

This is a different topic. Do you know anybody selling - soul of soft vinyl vol.5 Aoranger by Bandai

Thanks

darksword is offline Registered User

Will we see MOTUC continue? There are a few characters that I would really like to see made:

Modulok
    Rio Blast
    Tung Lashor
    Sssqueeze