Figures.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    joop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7

    marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    does anyone have any information about what the marcus fenix single figure series 3 with a gold lancer is all about, why the lancer is gold ect and where to get one ???

  2. #2
    •ONEYE•'s Avatar
    •ONEYE• is offline Termoderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,067

    Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    [ame=http://www.amazon.com/MARCUS-LANCER-Variant-Action-EXTREMELY/dp/B001V7BGNG]Amazon.com: Gears of War 2 video game Series 3 MARCUS FENIX GOLD LANCER CHASE…[/ame]


    Also...

  3. #3
    Starscream's Avatar
    Starscream is offline Happy Christian
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    a little left of cybertron
    Posts
    492

    Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    get the two pack from TRU unless you're just really wanting the single packed because the two pack comes with a golden lancer. and is only 25 bucks.
    Silence is Golden
    I love the smell of flowers
    did you just let one?

  4. #4
    joop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    thanks for your replys, i already have the marcus and dom twin pack with the golden lancer, i need the single gold lancer figure for my collection, i have every one of them to date with the acception of this one lol, i didnt even know it existed until 3 days ago or i would have snapped it up sooner, im willing to pay a heavy price as these are getting harder and harder to find, its even harder for me as im in england and most wont ship out of america, ive already asked the seller in the amazon link if they ship over seas but no reply yet. im really struggling on this one guys lol any suggestions would be a huge help.

  5. #5
    iDependOnLuck is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    TeXas
    Posts
    40

    Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    Quote Originally Posted by joop View Post
    thanks for your replys, i already have the marcus and dom twin pack with the golden lancer, i need the single gold lancer figure for my collection, i have every one of them to date with the acception of this one lol, i didnt even know it existed until 3 days ago or i would have snapped it up sooner, im willing to pay a heavy price as these are getting harder and harder to find, its even harder for me as im in england and most wont ship out of america, ive already asked the seller in the amazon link if they ship over seas but no reply yet. im really struggling on this one guys lol any suggestions would be a huge help.

    well good luck Im sure you'll get a reply soon, hopefully you'll get it.

  6. #6
    XxComaXxWhiteXx is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    Amazon's are about $200, which is unbelievable, theyre on eBay every now and then. I check it daily and have only seen one in the last 3 weeks. The bad thing is, everyone who has one knows what they have, and wont let it go cheap. Id rather try to buy 4 or 5 cases of S3 and hope I get lucky. if nothing else, you could sell the COG Soldiers for a nice piece.

    This is the last single packed Gears figure I need as well, and its driving me crazy. I dished out plenty for the Carmine, but I like it. I think Id hate myself if I pay that for a Marcus figure.



    Heh, just checked ebay again, and you can get it there for $300 OBO. Money is the root of all evil.

  7. #7
    joop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    Quote Originally Posted by XxComaXxWhiteXx View Post
    Amazon's are about $200, which is unbelievable, theyre on eBay every now and then. I check it daily and have only seen one in the last 3 weeks. The bad thing is, everyone who has one knows what they have, and wont let it go cheap. Id rather try to buy 4 or 5 cases of S3 and hope I get lucky. if nothing else, you could sell the COG Soldiers for a nice piece.

    This is the last single packed Gears figure I need as well, and its driving me crazy. I dished out plenty for the Carmine, but I like it. I think Id hate myself if I pay that for a Marcus figure.



    Heh, just checked ebay again, and you can get it there for $300 OBO. Money is the root of all evil.
    its ok i got one in the end, i had to go on american ebay for it, there was two for sale at the time, one was the $300 one your describing, but if you read the item discription, the figure actually has two right hands ! lol crazy stuff ! but anyway the guy who sold the other one for sale to me only shipped within the usa, and im uk based... fortunatly he was a really nice guy and he agreed to ship it here, the dude even went half and half for insurance, tracking and shipping costs with me as i offered to pay the extra shipping and other costs in full myself but he insisted on paying half himself which i though was really decent of him, the item arrived in pristine condition, i was so pleased it came unscathed but the guy made sure it was perfectly packaged, he was a perfect seller and a really honest and understanding guy, hard to come by these days as most are out to rip you off and dont care for you as a customer, i found it amazing how i can buy one from the other side of the world and it can arrive immaculate yet ive bought from ebay members in my own country and they have arrived in complete devastation... in total i payed 150 gbp for it, a HEAVY price but im an adament collector of the gears line, i have each and every one of them so far boxed and mint and not having this one would of ruined my collection so i had to have it no matter what the price. its worth the money simply owning one, i dont know what it is but theres something really "fulfilling" about the figure, even though its just a s3 marcus fenix with a gold painted lancer it has an unknown quality that makes it special in some way.

    p.s i only payed 20 gbp for anthony carmine, im still smug about that lol

  8. #8
    agent_85's Avatar
    agent_85 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    29

    Thumbs up Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    Way to go on getting the elusive figure! The fact that the seller was a good guy to deal with is always the cherry on the cake.

  9. #9
    joop is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7

    Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    Quote Originally Posted by agent_85 View Post
    Way to go on getting the elusive figure! The fact that the seller was a good guy to deal with is always the cherry on the cake.
    i agree, and thanks man

  10. #10
    XxComaXxWhiteXx is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    10

    Re: marcus fenix series 3 gold lancer ?

    Quote Originally Posted by joop View Post
    its ok i got one in the end, i had to go on american ebay for it, there was two for sale at the time, one was the $300 one your describing, but if you read the item discription, the figure actually has two right hands ! lol crazy stuff ! but anyway the guy who sold the other one for sale to me only shipped within the usa, and im uk based... fortunatly he was a really nice guy and he agreed to ship it here, the dude even went half and half for insurance, tracking and shipping costs with me as i offered to pay the extra shipping and other costs in full myself but he insisted on paying half himself which i though was really decent of him, the item arrived in pristine condition, i was so pleased it came unscathed but the guy made sure it was perfectly packaged, he was a perfect seller and a really honest and understanding guy, hard to come by these days as most are out to rip you off and dont care for you as a customer, i found it amazing how i can buy one from the other side of the world and it can arrive immaculate yet ive bought from ebay members in my own country and they have arrived in complete devastation... in total i payed 150 gbp for it, a HEAVY price but im an adament collector of the gears line, i have each and every one of them so far boxed and mint and not having this one would of ruined my collection so i had to have it no matter what the price. its worth the money simply owning one, i dont know what it is but theres something really "fulfilling" about the figure, even though its just a s3 marcus fenix with a gold painted lancer it has an unknown quality that makes it special in some way.

    p.s i only payed 20 gbp for anthony carmine, im still smug about that lol


    whoo!!!! Finally got this dude, paid $70 and had it shipped from Canada. Got a S1 drone and S1 sniper outta the deal too for $15 each. Youre right about it being fulfilling, I feel so much better now that i have it. All I need now is the Delta Squad box set, and Im complete. And the jace, of course.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Support figures.com by supporting our generous sponsors

Collectibles Insurance...Click Here!Tonner...Click Here!ToyWiz...Click Here!Toy Dorks...Click Here!Monkey Depot...Click Here!Miniature Market...Click Here!Brian's Toys...Click Here!Big Bad Toy Store...Click Here!Toynk...Click Here!The ToySource...Click Here!