I have as of right now about $1,700 in McFarlane Halo figures and vehicles along with a couple miscelanious toys like the Square Enix Halo Reach figures which I have all six figures. All of my collection is adult owned and has only been sitting on the shelf since the day I took the figures out of the packages. All figures come with stands from McFarlane purchased seperately. Decided to stop collecting so my loss your gain. I have pics of my collection which basically takes up two 7' tall shelves completely. I also have a limited edition golden master chief still in the box which is the only figure I left unopened. Two warhogs with all weapons packs along with a ghost, halo 3 mongoose, and Halo Reach mongoose. Generator pack also from halo Reach. I have put in 4 years of collecting these along with paying for shipping for all figures so feel free to make a good offer and I'll ship them to whoever wants them to find a good home. Paypal can be used as a payment form. If you're interested reply back to post and I'll get pictures sent.