Figures.com

karloffpropaganda is offline Registered User

Cool Star Trek TNG Toys Circa 1993 For Sale

Hi everyone!

I've recently moved to a new gaff and have to downsize, so all my Star Trek The Next Generation toys need to find a new home in the UK.

They'll all be up on eBay for the remainder of the day so please take a look!

If there's anything you want but can't get before the listing times out for any reason, please PM me and I will let you know if they've been sold or not. I'll probably have a few of them left as it doesn't look like there are many Trek fans on eBay today!

Here are the links to each item for you to check out:

Playmates Transporter Playset:
    Star Trek TNG Transporter Playset - eBay (item 270753230966 end time May-29-11 11:11:32 PDT)

Enterprise - D with action sounds:
    Star Trek TNG Starship Enterprise D - eBay (item 270753224457 end time May-29-11 11:05:19 PDT)

Shuttlecraft Goddard Playset:
    Star Trek TNG Shuttlecraft Goddard Playset - eBay (item 270753217530 end time May-29-11 10:57:36 PDT)

Lt. Commander Data Action Figure:
    Star Trek TNG Data Action Figure - eBay (item 270753204610 end time May-29-11 10:42:58 PDT)

I hope you like them all folks! I always kept them in the best condition, although the boxes show some signs of wear. They've recently been cleaned and dusted so you will get them in a great state. I tried to show all the faults in the photos, so do look closely and message me with any questions.

As I say, these all need to go to a good home in the UK - I'm very eager to get rid of them as they take up a lot of room.

Thanks everyone! Stay cool

Tim.

Talking Re: Star Trek TNG Toys Circa 1993 For Sale

Hi everyone!

Since it was such short notice last week, I decided to re-list my excellent Star Trek toys from Playmates 1993. They are available on eBay this week so please take a look and help me clear some space in my home!

The items for sale are:

Lt. Commander Data Action Figure
    Star Trek TNG Data Action Figure on eBay (end time 11-Jun-11 15:38:27 BST)

Shuttlecraft Goddard Playset
    Star Trek TNG Shuttlecraft Goddard Playset on eBay (end time 11-Jun-11 15:37:25 BST)

STAR TREK The Next Generation Starship Enterprise - D
    Star Trek TNG Starship Enterprise D on eBay (end time 11-Jun-11 15:36:27 BST)

STAR TREK The Next Generation Transporter Room Playset
    Star Trek TNG Transporter Playset on eBay (end time 11-Jun-11 15:34:58 BST)

I have included in the photographs all packaging and extras that these collectibles come with, and tried to describe them as accurately as I can.

I have kept these toys in as good condition as possible in the past 18 years, the boxes show a few signs of wear but the toys are in great condition, I've just given them a whip down as well.

I have moved to a smaller home now and these large playsets take up too much room.

Take a look at them, feel free to contact me either through eBay or on here if you have any questions about any of them.

HAPPY BIDDING TREK FANS!

Sidneyey Guest

Re: Star Trek TNG Toys Circa 1993 For Sale

I am the student of the MBA.. I am suffering from the final semesters exams.
    I hope after completion of the MBA, i will join a good firm to start my career.

Re: Star Trek TNG Toys Circa 1993 For Sale

Nice, would you like to use the above links to purchase some wonderful Star Trek merchandise in excellent condition to help in your quest to join a good firm?