Figures.com

kejajack is offline Registered User

toy store in los angeles and las vegas ?

hello !! i live in france and i go in november in los angeles and las vegas , and i would like know where i can find a toy store in this two town ? i prefer vintage toys (star wars, ghostbuster, etc ... ) and modern toys (star wars , marvel etc ...) thank you sylvain !!!

ZombieSlayer909 is offline Registered User

Re: toy store in los angeles and las vegas ?

If you're in the LA area YOU MUST check this place out.

Welcome to the Frank & Son Collectible Show

It's basically a year-round toy/collectible mini-convention. They have about a hundred vendors present so you should find what you're looking for. NOTE: They are only open Wednesdays and Saturdays so plan accordingly.

A couple good stores in the area include:

www.bigloustoys.com

www.amazingcomics.com

www.phatcollectibles.com

There is an Entertainment Earth store in North Hollywood, CA. Just google it.

If you're here around Halloween you could try to swing by the Long Beach Comic-Con:

Long Beach Comic Con

As for Las Vegas I do not know where any such stores are.

Although the Mcfarlane Retail Headquarters is a couple hours away in Arizona so you could check it out if that interests you.

http://spawn.com/store/westgate/

Other than that just do some Google searches and see what you can find.

Hope this has been helpful!
    Last edited by ZombieSlayer909; 09-08-2010 at 03:56 AM.

hello !!
    thank you for your post !!! Frank and Sons is very fantastic !! is it a good price for action figure in this place or is it expensive ?
    sylvain...

ZombieSlayer909 is offline Registered User

It depends on the vendor. Some guys sell really cheap while others tend to be more expensive. It also depends on the merchandise you're looking for because not all toys are equal! I've found some good deals there myself, you just have to look around and know your prices.

But if you want something for cheaper haggle! The guys out there are a little desperate with the recession and all so make a deal that you'll both be happy with. They want to sell it just as much as you want to buy it.

Parking and admission is free. Most only deal in cash so bring lots of it! Just in case. They normally don't deal in credit cards or checks, but on the plus side no tax.

And there's a wide range of merchandise there: New and old action figures, vintage, comic, marvel/dc, movie/tv, video games, anime, etc. But I'd say it has one of the largest selections of action figures in the LA area.
    Last edited by ZombieSlayer909; 09-09-2010 at 08:42 PM.

thank you again for your post !!