Figures.com

hunterfromdaislands is offline Registered User

FS Hot Toys Aliens Figures

Hello. I'm selling of my hot toys alien figures. First is the Alien from Aliens, Then there is the alien from AVP, and last is the Alien from AVP-R. All the figures are in exellent contidtion, tight joints and no tears on the skin. The Jaw Movments for the tounge to come out all work also. These are the original paint scheme not the repaint variants. Sorry no boxes. Asking $90 shipped for each figure, or $240 for all 3 in the 48 states. These go over the $100 bidding prices on ebay loose. International buyers are welcome, but must contact me for acurate shipping. Willing to trade all three aliens for a Hot Toys Chopper Predator Or a P1. Other HT Predators are welcome also, except for the wolfs and the lost hunter which I have. The Predators don't need to have a box, but in decent complete or near complete condition. Also will take any Alfrex Samurai figures also. Offers will also be acepted if resonable. Thank you for your time. Please feel Free to message me with any inquires. Pictures are provided upon request, just send me you email in the message.Take care!

Hunterfromdaislands
    Last edited by hunterfromdaislands; 07-10-2010 at 10:46 AM. Reason: spelling

ZombieSlayer909 is offline Registered User

Re: FS Hot Toys Aliens Figures

Hello I am very interested in all three of these figures.

To confirm these are the three you are selling correct?

AVPR
    Sideshow Collectibles, Inc. - Aliens VS Predator: Requiem - Alien Warrior / Poseable Model Kit

Aliens (Not the Brown Version)
    Sideshow Collectibles, Inc. - Aliens - Alien Warrior / Poseable Model Kit

AVP (Not the Brown Version or the Grid)
    Sideshow Collectibles, Inc. - Alien Warrior / Poseable Model Kit

I also have a few more questions.

1. Are they complete? No missing pieces?

2. Are they in good condition? No broken pieces?

3. I'm guessing these were displayed so they are dusty right?

4. Where would we complete this transaction? Ebay? Craigslist? If so, are there any shipping charges?

5. No box? Can you check?

Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions. I just needed to know a couple things before I make a decision as this would be a large purchase with very fragile figures. I hope you understand.

Thank you again.

hunterfromdaislands is offline Registered User

Re: FS Hot Toys Aliens Figures

Hello! Yes indeed those are the figures I'm offering. All three of the figures are complete no broken parts tight joints no rips in skin and yes they where displayed but not dust at all. They where in a display case. You can send payment via paypal. Sorry no boxes. Thank you for your interest.