Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator [Archive] - Figures.com Forums

View Full Version : Subject 805: Tactical Containment Unit Operator

Pterodactyl
12-16-2010, 12:09 PM
Just joined this forum. Couldn't find a place to say "Hello" or introduce myself so I'll just jump in and rant about my newest addiction....

Just got my Xmas present (from myself) Sideshow's "The Dead" Subject 805: Tactical Unit blah blah (longest name for an action figure EVER) ie my newest COOLEST THING EVER!
Yeah I know The Dead have been out for a few years, but I had no idea this series existed till a few weeks ago. I have some Sideshow figures from 8-10 years ago (London After Midnight, Outer Limits, Evil Ash and others) But this is the first Sideshow figure I've gotten in at least 6 years and I'm addicted!

Opened it at a lady-friend's house; picture if you will two 40-somethings fawning over this HIDEOUS zombie like we're little girls with a new dolly! "Oooh look at the cute bloodstains! And his jaw's been ripped off! And the adorable machine-gun! Awww..." She got some awesome pics of it with her fancy new camera...

This isn't a 'Review' per-se, I just wanted to rave about it somewhere. But I did notice the proportions are different from the older Sideshow figures. The 'Evil Ash' figure seems to have an oversize head and stockier build, but I never noticed it till I put him next to the Tactical Containment guy. (You should see him with his headset on!) I cannot overstate the coolness of this horrible little thing; it's hideous and hilarious at the same time! :D

•ONEYE•
12-16-2010, 12:16 PM
Just joined this forum. Couldn't find a place to say "Hello" or introduce myself

https://www.figures.com/forums/general-toy-discussion/9435-introductions.html

Pterodactyl
01-07-2011, 11:57 PM
I'm addicted to zombies now- just got Subject 2025; the Babysitter. Seems to be the least popular of The Dead, or at least it goes for less than the others on ebay.... Supremely cool! I gotta start doing Youtube reviews of these, they're awesome!

•ONEYE•
01-08-2011, 01:01 AM
Can't wait to see your reviews!