the strongest superheroes. [Archive] - Figures.com Forums

View Full Version : the strongest superheroes.

Delphine
09-24-2010, 06:03 AM
Well, I've read all those comics and I can rank 'em for you:

Hulk is first, his brute strength knows no limits - the madder he gets, the stronger he gets. And that puts him on par with Superman, and even beyond.

Superman is second of course - the last Son of Krypton is the first superhero, and more powerful than a locomotive (Boy, that's redundant nowadays, since he's just as powerful as the Sun, it seems.)

Hellboy comes in third, with his hellspawned strength and invulnerability.

Spider-Man comes in fourth, because while he's stronger than you or me, he can only lift 10 tons compared to 100+ tons that Supes and Hulk can easily lift.

Captain America isn't strong compared to the rest of this list - sure, he's got the Super Soldier Serum, but that just puts him slightly above Olympic human strength levels. Bigggggg deal.

BTW - MysticalJesterz - You're way off your rocker on the brute power strength listing - I can think of NUMEROUS superheroes/heroines who have stronger powers than Cyclops. Heck, among the X-men alone, I can think of Jean Grey, Iceman, Colossus, Juggernaut... but I digress. Sure, Cyke's eye blasts can punch a hole into the side of the mountain, but that's all his unfettered unchecked blasts can do. The ones I listed can do a lot more with their strength....

I do agree about Superman and Green Lantern, though - however, Supes should be first, then GL.

Enlarge Maxx (http://enlargemaxx.org/enlarge-maxx-reviews-truth-revealed-in-our-review/)