WEREWOLF: THE BEAST AMONG US
Debuts on Blu-ray and DVD on 10/9/12...
To insure your action figure collection, get in touch with Collectibles Insurance, the official insurance company of the Figures.com network. Say "MovieManiacs.net" to get 5% off your first term premiums.
To buy action figures, take a look at BigBadToyStore.com, RedfordFilms.com, Toynk.com, PastGenerationToys.com, BriansToys.com, and ToyWiz.com.
A terrifying creature stalks the residents of a small town as a band of skilled hunters tries desperately to stop the killing in Werewolf: The Beast Among Us, an all-new, action-packed thriller debuting exclusively on Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital Download on October 9, 2012.
As it celebrates its 100th Anniversary, Universal Studios begins a new chapter in its storied history as a horror innovator with an exhilarating reinvention of the enduring mythology of the werewolf. Louis Morneau (Joy Ride II, Hitcher II: I’ve Been Waiting) directs an impressive cast including Academy Award nominee Stephen Rea (V for Vendetta, The Crying Game, Underworld: Awakening), two-time Golden Globe® nominee Steven Bauer (Scarface, Primal Fear, “Breaking Bad”), Ed Quinn (“True Blood,” “Eureka”), Nia Peeples (“Pretty Little Liars,” “Walker Texas, Ranger”), Guy Wilson (Almost Kings, Little Black Book), Adam Croasdell (“Supernatural,” “East Enders”) and Rachel DiPillo (“Law & Order,” “The Gates”). A production of Universal 1440 Entertainment, a production entity of Universal Studios Home Entertainment, Werewolf: The Beast Among Us is produced by Mike Elliott (The Devils Rejects, Smokin’ Aces 2) and written by Michael Tabb and Louis Morneau & Catherine Cyran.
Bonus Features on Blu-ray and DVD:
- Unrated Version of the Movie
- Deleted Scenes
- "Making the Monster": From the internationally recognized cast to the Eastern European locations of Romania and Transylvania, this featurette will take viewers into the heart of Werewolf: The Beast Among Us and reveal what goes into making a monster movie.
- "Transformation: Man To Beast": Revealing behind-the-scenes footage and interviews with director Louis Morneau, producer Mike Elliott, production designer David Hirschfield and makeup SFX designer Paul Hyatt show viewers how the monster in Werewolf: The Beast Among Us was brought to life using a mix of computer-generated graphics and practical makeup.
- "Monster Legacy": Starting with the 1941 classic, The Wolf Man, werewolves have played an important part in horror films and monster movies for the last 70 years. Director Louis Morneau and producer Mike Elliott look back at some of the most influential monster films in cinema history and discuss how working for Roger Corman gave them the perfect foundation to make Werewolf: The Beast Among Us.
- Feature Commentary with Director Louis Morneau and Producer Mike Elliott
Bonus Features Exclusive to Blu-ray:
- pocket BLU App
[ E-mail to a Friend - Discuss
in our Forums ]