Mezco expands their One:12 Collective Batman collection with an all-new version of the Dark Knight as he appeared in DC’s Justice League: Tactical Suit Batman.
Designed for combat, the tactical suit was created to handle combat situations with super powered adversaries, like the immortal Steppenwolf. The One:12 Collective Tactical Suit Batman also comes equipped with 2 head sculpts, 2 pairs of goggles for display in up or down positions, a Parademon rifle, a trio of Batarangs, three grenades, and a grappling gun with three assorted hooks. He also includes a display base with logo and adjustable display post along with a cape clip with posing wires for dramatic displays.
One:12 Collective Tactical Suit Batman is priced at $80 and is expected to ship between June – August 2018.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE TACTICAL SUIT BATMAN FIGURE FEATURES:\
- A One:12 Collective body
- Two (2) head portraits.
- Over 30 points of articulation
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Over 17cm tall
- Seven (7) interchangeable hands including
-One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
-One (1) gun holding hand (R)
-One (1) pair of fists (L & R)
-One (1) pair of Batarang holding hands (L & R)
- Sculpted cowl (affixed to head portraits)
- Leather look cape
- Sculpted body armor with shoulder and bicep armor, elbow pads, and thigh armor
- Sculpted gauntlets and gloves
- Sculpted utility belt
- Sculpted boots
- Fabric screen detailed undersuit
- One (1) pair of goggles to be worn in up position
- One (1) pair of goggles to be worn over eyes
- One (1) Parademon rifle
- Three (3) Batarangs
- Three (3) grenades
- One (1) grappling gun with
-Closed hook grapple
-Open hook grapple
-Open hook grapple with attached rope
- One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
- Cape clip with posing wires for dramatic displays