“Luke Skywalker? I thought he was a myth.” – Rey
In the aftermath of the fall of the Empire, Luke Skywalker, the last surviving Jedi, has put himself in exile after his attempt to train a new generation of Jedi went horribly awry. As a new threat to the galaxy known as the First Order emerges, Leia, Han, Chewie, and a group of Resistance heroes risk their lives trying to locate Luke’s whereabouts – with the hope of bringing him back into the fold in their desperate struggle to restore peace and justice to the galaxy.
Today Hot Toys officially presents the much anticipated 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure from Star Wars: The Force Awakens!
The movie-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in the film featuring a newly developed head sculpt, specially tailored costume, a mechanical right hand, and a Star Wars-themed figure stand.
When you pre-order now, you can also receive a specially designed diorama figure base as a pre-order bonus accessory!
The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure’s special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable mechanical right hand including:
– One (1) right fist
– One (1) relaxed right hand
– One (1) gesturing right hand
- Three (3) pieces of interchangeable left hands including:
– One (1) left fist
– One (1) relaxed left hand
– One (1) gesturing left hand
- One (1) beige-colored Jedi robe
- One (1) beige and white over-tunic
- One (1) white under-tunic
- One (1) leather-like belt with pouch
- One (1) pair of pants
- One (1) pair of light gray-colored boots
- Specially designed figure stand with the Resistance’s insignia, Luke Skywalker nameplate and movie logo
- Pre-Order Bonus Accessory: Diorama figure base
- Head Sculpted by Kojun
- Head Painted by JC. Hong
- Head Art Directed by Kojun
Release Date: Q4, 2016 – Q1, 2017
** Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
** Product details are subject to change without further notice